You NEED this! Wherever you are on your motherhood journey, THIS will help you become the mother you've always wanted to be! It did for me!
Highlights in this episode:
1. 6:35 Teach your son how to treat a woman and teach your daughter what is acceptable behavior from her partner.
2. 8:35 Teach them how to solve their own problems.
Acknowledge that their lives aren't yours to control. This is their human experience that they are creating.
3. 10:54 Protect them from Harm but not Life Experience We want so badly to give them that wisdom so they don't have to walk the same path of fire so they don't have to walk...but that's not our job.
4. 16:14 Let them practice critical thinking and problem solving
5. 17:06 Teach them how to do things for themselves. Laundry, Calendars, Lunches, everything!
6. 18:20 Hardship builds character
"when they tell me something is hard, I say good it's supposed to be hard, it teaches you how to work hard."
7. 24:17 Heal yourself. You Have to put yourself first
"you are useless to your children if you are not taking care of yourself."
8. 30:40 Make a commitment to your kids that no matter what they come to you with you will not judge them.
9. 35:40 Let them Feel Heard, Understood, and Respected
"I let them love me and support me through my times of vulnerability so when they need support during their times of their vulnerability they know I'm going to be there for them too."
10. 44:53 Let Them Make Mistakes. We have to let them see that we make mistakes. It's okay to be sorry.
Did you get your free gift yet? Download Free Brave Life Planner
I would LOVE to know what you think of the Get Your Brave On podcast!
“Get Your Brave On” is inspirational to me! I can relate to Amanda and her guests on so many levels! Her spiritual journey is similar to mine in that she grew up going to church every Sunday but didn’t truly develop a relationship with God until she was down on her knees as a mom. Listening to her weekly podcasts ignites fire and determination in my soul to further my trust and relationship with God and to continue to share my story with others!
If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — life a strong and courageous life and build back better after any plot twist they face. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
NEED MORE HELP TO GET YOUR BRAVE ON? I've got you!
Get UNLIMITED ACCESS to Brave Prayers, Brave Meditations, and Brave Devotionals anytime you want about any topic you need! Join the BRAVE BABE Exclusive Access Membership! Get daily prayers, devotions, and meditations to help you #GetYourBraveOn